The Thurles Community Training Center invites applications for the hairdressing teacher position (13 hours per week).
The candidate must have:
- A recognized diploma in training and education / professional or commercial qualification (QQI level 7) and significant experience working with young people.
- The ability to integrate IT-based learning, literacy development and other pedagogical skills and approaches.
- Excellent administrative and communication skills.
- Awareness of QQI and the National Qualifications Framework for CTCs.
- Experience in delivering VTCT programs is an advantage.
Please describe how you meet the requirements of your application. Further information on this position can be requested by contacting Anne at [email protected]
The salary scale associated with the position is € 13,000 to € 23,000 pro rata (including increases in seniority). A starting salary at point 1 will apply in accordance with CTC agreements.
Applications should be marked private and confidential and should include a cover letter with CV. Applications should be returned to the General Manager, Thurles Community Training Center, Cabra Road, Thurles, Co Tipperary, E41Y6V0.
The deadline for submitting applications is Friday, December 18, 2020 at 2 p.m. Interviews are expected to take place during the week ending January 8, 2021. Late applications will not be considered and a shortlist may apply. Position subject to Garda control. The canvassing will be disqualified.